Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

Nice Remaster

I like how you made it a bit less messy and clearer than the other one. But I gotta say the other one was better in my opinion. But in your defence I last listened to this song on my bass-biased Headphones and now I'm using my more, well lets say... Crappier headphones. Thats the only reason i'm rating this 8 instead of the 10 on the other one. Still best Dubstep I have listened to on NG so far :D. 8/10, 4/5

mr-jazzman responds:

Understandable. Still, can't wait to show everyone Reflections 2, which I hope to release in the coming months!

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

O.o

DAMN!!!!! This is some... Amazing stuff man, The master! I love how dirty it is, Keep it up!! 10/10, 5/5

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you good sir! Glad you liked it! Hopefully you'll like Reflections 2, which I'm hoping to release now sometime this year! ;D

9 - Industry - 9 9 - Industry - 9

Pretty nice!

I like what you got going here. The beat at the beginning sets me off a bit. Just syncing it completely... Unless that's what you were going for, then I guess good job. I'm not really into the offbeat vibe. but all in all, Good work!
-TJ

Synthetica (Hard Trance) Synthetica (Hard Trance)

Dayum

You got some damn talent right there!! You just found this? YEAH why didn't you upload this!? lol I know how it feels to lose stuff, after Hardrive formats, all projects are gone. I now keep my files on a External, no way I'm losing anymore projects. Keep it up man!

Peace
-TJ

Bahdshah responds:

HAHA it's alright i guess! the production could be improved. my tracks are tonnes better now :)

The Final Clash The Final Clash

Hmmm

In all seriousness, I'm not too sure what to think of this. I think it shouldn't be so distorted or Pitched. equalize it a bit. Thats all I got.

Rising light Rising light

Wow.

I don't know why but for some reason this reminds me of Zelda: Twilight Princess, good job man, little repetitive but still awesome

YanX responds:

Well...i never played twilight Princess.So i can't compare with it.
By the way thanks for the review.
I appreciate it ^^

he's ugly cause you can't see he's ugly cause you can't see

ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC

DUDE THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SHIT IN THE WOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDD!!! :D AND IM BEING SERIOUS

ps. im stoned

Techno Fury Techno Fury

Not Techno

Seeing as your learning. Its alright. If my hearing is right you have made a Trance song. Techno is usually a little more pitched than this. I like it. But it isn't Techno :)

Cheers man.
TJ

Dream Ocean Dream Ocean

Excellent!

Simple but brilliant track man. Great job! Fav'd and Downloaded. This is the kind of music I would want playing longboarding. In fact you just inspired me. Thanks man, keep them coming!!

Submergence - Unity Submergence - Unity